APS Battery Charger is designed to charge Battery Packs APS2 and APS3 used with digital and thermal rifl escopes,
thermal monoculars by Pulsar.
5 Input voltage,V
4,2 Output voltage,V
100-240 Mains voltage range, V
APS2/APS3 Compatible with batteries
0 … 45 °С / -20 … +60 °С Charge/discharge temperature range (RH 60±5%)
71x32x31 Dimensions, mm
0.05 Weight, kg
The design, specifi cations and fi rmware of this product are subject to change for development purposes.
pulsar-vision.com The latest edition of the user manual is available online at
• APS Battery Charger
• Mains charger
• MicroUSB Cable
• User manual
CHARGING THE BATTERY:
slot. (4) along the guides until stop into the charger’s (1) • Install the rechargeable battery
• Point А on the battery and point B on the charger should match.
• You can charge two batteries at the same time – a second slot is designed for this purpose.
. (4) into the microUSB port of the mains charger (7) • Connect the microUSB plug of the USB cable (not included)
. (3) of the mains charger (5) to the jack (7) • Connect the other microUSB plug of the USB cable
. (6) • Plug the mains charger into a socket 100-240V
will show battery charge status (see the table). (2) • LED indicator
Battery charge status LED indicator*
Battery charge is from 0 to 10%; Charger is not connected to mains.
Battery charge is from 0 to 10%; Charger is connected to mains.
Battery is defective. Do not use the battery!
Battery charge is from 10 to 20%
Battery charge is from 20 to 60%
Battery charge is from 60 to 95%
Full battery. Remove battery from charger.
* Indication shows the current battery charge level for 30 seconds if the APS charger is not connected to the
mains. Once connected to the mains, indication shows current battery charge level permanently. LED indicators
also glow showing charging process.
• Only use this APS Battery Charger or the charger from the package contents of your device to charge APS2/APS3
batteries. The use of any other charger may irreparably damage the Battery Pack or the charger and may cause fi re.
When keeping the battery for a long period, the battery should not be fully charged or fully discharged. •
Do not charge the battery immediately after bringing the battery from cold environment to a warm one. Wait •
for 30-40 minutes for the battery to get warm.
• Do not leave a battery unattended while charging.
• Do not leave the Battery Pack with a charger connected to the mains longer than 24 hours after full charge.
• Do not expose the battery pack to high temperature or to a naked fl ame.
• Do not submerge the battery in water.
• The Battery Pack is short circuit protected. However, any situation that may cause short-circuiting should be
• Do not dismantle or deform the Battery Pack and Battery Charger.
• Do not drop or hit the Battery Pack and Battery Charger.
• When using the battery at negative temperatures, battery’s capacity decreases, this is normal and is not a defect.
• Keep the battery out of the reach of children.